I'm at a serious wall.
My brain feels like its still sitting next to a pool in 80 degree weather with my
baby napping under a towel
and my husband sipping his nice ice cold beverage.
I've got a plastic cup of ice water that keeps going empty.
Nothing in the sky but blue, the exact color of the pool.
So few people there that we actually got poolside lounge chairs.
Nice funky music playing from somewhere and birds making lovely noises.
I am speaking of my recent vacation that we took for our 3 year anniversary.
We didn't have to get on a plane to get there.
We didn't have to spend tons of money either.
It was just a relaxing 4 hour drive to Mesquite Nevada.
We even had a nice stop on the way to visit family.
We stayed at a big hotel with a casino, pool, spa and lots of yummy food.
So much food.
Such good food.
We even went bowling.
We even got to visit the local ER.
That was a real treat.
Cailyn tried her hand at swinging.
From the ropes that form the lines at the front desk.
You know those poles holding the ropes weight close to 30lbs??
Maybe more.
Well when they fall on a two year olds head it does have the ability to cause some damage.
Nothing some skin glue didn't fix though.
No stitches for our little scrapper.
But taking such fun vacations leave me with one big problem.
Brain Block.
I know I have things I need to get done and do
but I'm at a loss for where to start.
I'm not even sure who I am right now.
Please leave a message with my secretary and I'll get back to you.
Tell Cailyn I love her.
I'll let you all know when I get back to normal.

1 comments:
Thinking of you today, hope you're doing well and feeling good girl!
Post a Comment