8.02.2010

Whats In A Name?

Momza asked me if I had any names in mind for Baby #2.
My first thought was,
"Oh yeah...we have to name this child."
I had so many good boy names picked out.
I'm not going to tell either because I know someone will have a boy before I do and use it.
But I'm totally stumped on a girls name.
We do tend to go with "C" names.
I'm good with anything that sounds good with Cunningham though.
So maybe you all can help.
Summit a few good girls names.
Don't summit a name you want to name your girl though.
I mean  really, what if I use it?
Then you can't.
And then you'll be mad.
But it will be your fault after all.
So recommend wisely.
So far, I'm thinking Cadence.
I like Janie too.
I don't like the real "unique" names that no one can pronounce or spell.
I like simple.
I don't like picking out names.
I'm already overwhelmed.

7 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

I really like Cadence too because Cady's totally my BFF (no offense :)) I also like CeeCee. That may be a little progressive though. :)

Mindee said...

Courtney
Courtlyn
Claire

Tessa's Blog said...

I like Camille and for short it can be Camy. Cara, Carlin, Chelsea, Ciana, Ciara, and Camilla just to name a few. I do like Cadence too by the way!!

Tessa's Blog said...

I don't know why but my last post didn't post. Some names I like are Camille, Cara, Carin, Caden, Chelsea, Camilla, Carlie, Carlin, Ceira, Celina, Cayla, Ciana just to name a few and yes I did go to a baby name website just in case you are wondering why most of these are in Alphabet order. ;) I do like Cadence too - a lot.

Anna said...

I agree, I'm stumped on our name too. I knew this person in massage school named Clary and I liked it, but maybe it's because of the person... :) Good luck!

Shana said...

My vote is Allie. I love it, it's so cute and you can hear it already "Caitlyn, Allie get over here!" See it works..
Good luck :) Lots of luv

The Dorman Family said...

I also like Claire, it was on our list of girl names. Simple, classy, femminine, yet not so much so that its super girlie....:) I hated pciking names. Aaron never wanted to talk about it. When we did it was to decide....LOL He pretty much named ours and I got the middle names. But that was because when he finally did say something about a name, I knew that he really liked it and actually thought about it. LOL