This is mango cobbler. It was beyond good.
I got in some kind of cobbler making mood the last week.
4 cobblers in about 4 days.
I'm just glad its over.
This was my one and only lily in bloom.
That little girl in the back ground is why my one and only lily lives in a wine glass
Its in a wine glass because it was the prettiest glass I had.
A lily is much too pretty for my normal cups.
I've also thought about the name Carlie.
I'm not too sold on the spelling but I also want to keep it simple.
Maybe Carly.
Or Carley.
I don't know.
Carlee.
Okay, enough of that.
My feet swell all the time.
So annoying.
Cailyn spits.
Its nasty and I don't know why she feels the need to do it.
So that is my few things.
I'll keep ya'll posted if something of interest comes up.

3 comments:
How the heck do you make that many cobblers and still stay skinny? I hate you!
Clint and Jen named their first Carly. Second Cierra.....:) so glad the only thing I have left to name in animals
I love lilies.
And Cobblers.
And baby girls.
And the name Carli is darling,
but so is the name Camille, and you could call her "Cami" for short.
And you.
Love
love
love
You.
Post a Comment