8.23.2010

24 Weeks and Some Days Along

Cailyn took this picture herself. Yeah, self portrait.  She's so pretty. Such a doll, I love her.

Notice something missing. My feet. Yup.
No more feet.
They are gone.
Good thing Lisa will be here soon.
She can paint my toes for me.
Not that I can see them.
And wash my floors.
Wow those floors look gross.
24 weeks. And some days.

I think Cailyn is getting excited for her sister.
I hope so.
Mama is getting big.
I'm excited to have this baby,
out of me.
And my skinny jeans back
on me.

6 comments:

Charisse said...

You look so great! Pregnant is the most beautiful time although its the time we dont feel all that beautiful! LOL
I cant wait to see the new addition.And thank God for sisters!! ;)

Momza said...

You look beautiful, Sadie.
A mother's glow all over.
So happy for you.

Unknown said...

hey! your lookin good prego:) i love how you write on your blog. interesting, short, to the point. i like reading your posts;)

Tessa's Blog said...

You look pretty great Sadie--and don't worry your feet will be back before you know it!! I wish I was coming with Lisa, but she just can't wait that long! Love you!

Anna said...

That has been the hardest thing for me during this pregnancy, I've been the same for almost 5 years and then BAM, big and pregnant! Oh well, we'll be back to normal soon enough!

Miles and Bex said...

You look great! I looked down after I read your blog post and couldn't see my toes. Time to diet. Can't wait to meet her and go see Lisa get married! Clay is amazing!