7.12.2010

No New News

I'm waiting for Corey to get home.
Cailyn has managed to take off her diaper by herself.
She instantly ran to the bathroom.
I'm sure it was the just for the suckers.
I wish I could take a picture of her "Coppertone baby" butt.
Its amazing.
Its worth letting her run around without her diaper.
Until I have pee pee on the carpet.
The sun has been good to us.
My skin is almost considered leather.
Cailyn is just at that perfect tan.
She doesn't burn though.
She doesn't even turn red.
She has her dads skin.
Soft.
Smooth.
Tan.
Mine has developed a bit more "character".
Well its 9pm and Corey should be home soon.
Cailyn "should" be getting tired in the next 3 hours.
I'll see what I can do about the Coppertone cheeks.
Its a classic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! i hope cailyn gets tired in the next 3 hrs...i love i love baby buts. andrew has a pretty good one. i love to squeeze those little cheeks!

Anna said...

You lucky Coppertone skinned people! My kids are albinos and I"m sort of like that too!