6.26.2010

Such a Sleepy Girl


Saturday is a cleaning day for me.  I try and get the bathrooms done, laundry wrapped up and floors cleaned. I did it ALL today. Very proud of myself.
Cailyn was a good sport for most of it. She helped me put clothes in the dryer.
She made sure I didn't miss any spots on the toilets.
She helped me mop even.
By the time I made it to the kitchen to wash up the last of the dishes
this is where Cailyn headed.
All on her own.
I didn't even know she was on the couch until I wiped down the counter, poked my head around the corner
and
there she was.


Sometimes I wonder how many more cute moments like this I'll get with her. She is growing up so fast.
While she slept I thought I would go outside and get somethings done.
Just as I opened the door I felt her.
Her eyes.
She was watching me.
I turned to look and in fact she had popped out of her mid morning nap.
The sound of a door opening.
That's all it takes to wake this girl up.
No kidding.
So off we went to mow the lawn and water the garden.
After we took a dip in the pool and layed in the sun.
I am attempting to potty train her.
It is slow but I think this is the time.
She just now had an accident on the floor BUT she was very concerned that she wasn't going in the potty.
She ran to me crying, with a little trickle behind her.
Oh yeah, and she wont wear panties or diapers right now.
That's why I think now is the time.
So if you come over, please do not mind my naked baby.
She kind of looks like the Coppertone kid.
Tan legs with a white bum.
Like I said, I wonder how many moments like this I have with her.
I better start enjoying every bare bum and every little tinkle accident I get.

1 comments:

Asherbie said...

Cute. Wish mine would crash like that... but I love the little tan lines. Nothing as cute.