6.30.2010

My Bump, Oh My Bump

So in efforts to keep up my amazing style and fashion while getting bigger in all the wrong places, I've found
THIS.

 
Right now they are having a sweet giveaway where if you spread the word about the giveaway and blog about the website and such you get more entries.
I want to win.
I want to win something ONCE in my life.
If that something I won was something cute I could wear while my belly gets bigger
would
be
amazing.
Epic.
I would blog about it.
I would facebook status about.
I would even take pictures of myself where you see mostly my armpit.
But how cute my armpit would be in these clothes.
So check it out and tell em Sadie the preggo lady sent ya.
It wont get  you anywhere but you never know.

1 comments:

K said...

The only thing I've ever won is a pink highchair when I was in 5th grade. Awesome.... yay for raffles.