I've not been at my best with blogging.
The past few days have been filled with weeding, wind and a bit of laziness.
I've taken some pictures of my garden and flowers for you though.
I am really enjoying our super green grass, big flowers and soon to be yummy garden.
I just hope we get some nice sunny days so I can work on my tan lines.
We had some ground cover down to keep weeds at a minimum but the wind blew it up.
Very Sad.
I love this view. Just need to fill in the gaps in my flower hill.
This picture sorta defines us. Soft flowers surround a rough cowboy boot and drill bit. That's a real drill bit too. Don't tell on us.
I got this idea from Abby Ala. She had her pickling cucumbers in hanging baskets and it looked so great. I didn't have any baskets but I had this whisky barrel so I put them in. When they big enough they pickles will hang over the edge! So darn great.
Our watering system. Home made, made in the USA. We just got irrigation water this summer so we use it A-LOT.
Out of about 4 raspberry plants only two made it. Boo Hiss. I'll plant some more though. I want me lots of berries.
These are my little troopers of the yard. They remind me that I can survive anything. Those little pansies have lived even though Sarge used to pluck them up and chew on them. They lived even when it snowed and got too cold at night. That bleeding heart that is coming out the middle and side was chewed up by Sarge LAST fall. He dug up the whole pot. But alas they live. I have no idea what the thing in the middle is. Cailyn grabbed that at the nursery and I didn't notice it in the basket until check out.
My box'o'herbs.
Pot'o'basil.
I hope all your gardens are looking great too! I just love summer and being in the yard!! I usually do more then I can take care of but that's okay. The more the more beautiful!
Happy Summer!

1 comments:
Your yard and garden look great! You are going to be very busy in the yard this summer. Send up some of those veggies to us!!!
Post a Comment