5.19.2010

North TO ALASKA!

Bright and early at about 6am.
This is a picture of one of the windows in our room that was supposed to be blacked out.
This was also taken at 5:30am.
I don't say it much but, GOOD HELL!
That was my thought but I shortly reminded myself that this light is why we live in Alaska.

My roomy. I bet she's really happy she offered to share her room.
Thanks Lisa.


Us in the Alaska airport waiting for our bag at the wrong baggage claim.  Ooops.
See the clock?
Its about 5 after 1am.
We are so happy to be here finally and can't wait to see all the cousins and family!
Today is Addi's birthday party so Cailyn gets to start off the day with lots of little 3 year olds! 
Its good to be where I called home for so long but I sure miss my new home and mostly my husbster!!!!


4 comments:

Sadie said...

YOUR SO DEAD!

Sadie said...

YOUR SO DEAD!

Momza said...

This reminds me of when we took the whole family to England--we left at 10pm Arizona time, flew 10 hours, and the yahoos slept most of the way. But then their internal clocks were all messed up for about 3 days...up all night, sleepy all day. Wore me out!!
Hope u get some sleep!

Unknown said...

i am so jealous! have fun!!! tell MY family hello