Nelsy Boy hanging out with us for a week before he headed back into the working world.
Corey making us some "butt chicken". It was sure good.
Taking Cailyn with me to check the mail. Its like taking a snowmachine in Alaska only I'm in Utah and we take our wheelers everywhere.
Uncle Rich taking it easy from his busy vacation. I think everyone needs a vacation from a good vacation! You're not doing it right if you still have energy.
We had a great time with family the past few weeks. The house has been busy!
Things are starting to come to a slow down and
ITS NICE.
Although I know after a couple days Cailyn and I will be wondering what to do with ourselves.
She's already asking where Aunt Sandy and Nels went!
I guess everyone will just have to come back and visit us again,
soon!



1 comments:
Sadie, I loved your last post! I meant to comment, I feel the same way, Why are some people ignorant to the rules? C'mon! you gotta roll up your sleeves when you're visiting!
Post a Comment