4.29.2010

Not-a-lotta

Well I thought I had something to post about
but I don't.
I don't even have any new pictures.
Not one.
So I'll just do a re-cap.
Deck is done with rails and all.
Irrigation is in, works, drip system set up.
Cailyn is tall and getting taller.
She says everything you say so be very careful.
She loves flowers.
Sarge has a new kennel.
Its big, don't worry.
He also loves flowers, grass, garden dirt and making holes.
Thus the kennel.
Corey still has a job.
He's gone right now.
I'm going to Alaska in Mid-May.
Hope to see ya.
Hope to fish a little.
Smoke some salmon.
Eat some good mamma Hansen food.
I am bringing Cailyn too.
Corey is staying home.
With Sarge and my plants.

I guess that's all I can come up with.

1 comments:

Anna said...

That sounds good and your title was funny too because that's my email...