These are my before P90X pictures. Please forgive the skin. And the nasty stretch marks. And the skin. My hell that is alot of skin.
Yeah, I'm not pregnant either.
Anyway.
My blog. My journal.
Deal with it.
This little monster has to deal with it everyday. She's been making me good at push ups. When I get down to do them she sits on my back. Its awesome. I get to 3 and have to some how roll her off of me without hurting her. Ahhhhhhhh.....its the life.
Hopefully by the next time I put up picturs they will be more pleasing.
Yes, there will be more pictures.
Deal with it.

5 comments:
I love this girl with bangs!!! it gives her a whole differnt look! oh she is so cute! and you look good saide!!!
Whatever, Sadie, you are already one hot mama!
OMG! You look GREAT Sadie! I understand if you dont think you do because we are our greatest critics but wow! You have always looked good tho. ALWAYS! And that lil girl of yours is absolutely beautiful. And she looks ready for a sibling! LOL
Keep up the good work. I know you will get to where you want to be. You're stubborn like that! LOL
OMG you look great Sadie! You have always looked great!!
And that beautiful lil girl of yours is so precious and DESPERATELY wants a sibling. HAHAAHAHA.
You're gonna get to the weight you wanna be. You're stubborn like that.
;)
Well good luck with the P90X stuff but i think you look really good, girl. Seriously. Can I have your cute legs?!
Post a Comment