1.22.2010

I'll Regret This Later I'm Sure



I was pretty sure I would never be that parent that took a picture of their kid on the pot.  But there I was, sitting with Cailyn for about a half hour on the mini chair watching her slobber all over her potty treat.  The first treat wasn't so lucky. It ending up in the drink. 
Cailyn isn't what you would call "ready" to be potty trained but we are going at it slowly.  She seems to like the idea of getting a sugary treat when she goes in the bathroom though.  We'll see if something comes out of that. 
The toes? Oh yeah, like I said, we sat on the pot for about 30 min.  It was the only time in her 19 month life that I was able to paint them.  More that I actually thought to paint them at the time when she would let me.  I'm not that mom who thinks to do it when they are sleeping. Why wake a bear? Really though? 
So here is Cailyn.  Sitting. On her little chair. Not doing anything but sitting.  And looking cute.  Slobbering lots of blue all over herself. 
And life is good.

3 comments:

K said...

LOVE the toenail polish! Ad I can't believe her hair has gotten so long! Don't worry too much if Cailyn is a slow potty trainer, I have a friend that has a 3 year old that she is still trying to potty train!

Anna said...

Uh, are you private now? I hope so. There's pervos out there...Love you! Cute toe nail polish. :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha OH man she is to cute! yeah so genny is scared of the toilet now soooooo were up a creek on that one! GOOD LUCK!