12.20.2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!









Today is December 20th, 2009. 

Today is not the rest of the Christian worlds Christmas.

Today was a state of mind, and what a lovely state it was!!!

Sorry in advance that there are no video's, I did take a few but for some unknown reason they will not get off my camera and onto the computer. 

We are now off to go shooting! Santa brought Corey a SHOTGUN!  Lucky man, lucky man.  I got new running shoes, TWO purses, an old window/picture frame and many more great gifts! Corey also got some socks, a sweet picnic cooler, screwdriver kit and some other stuff that I can't think of right now.  It was a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad you had a good day together. It looks like fun!

Momza said...

Looks just perfect! Merry Christmas Sadie!!

Anonymous said...

Nice story you got here. It would be great to read something more about that topic. Thanx for posting this info.
Sexy Lady
Russian Escorts London