I am a firm believer that my mind is mush. I have this really bad habit of thinking of all the things I need to do so much that I actually think that I have done them when I haven't. I'm not sure but I think they have a medical condition for it called "crazy". While I thought I told the important people in my life Grandma and Grandpa Benson I was coming up this week....yeah...I didn't. Sorry. Needless to say, here I am in Alaska with my family. I'm actually very homesick for Utah and I'm happy about it. For so long I have been really homesick for Alaska and I thought I always would be but now that I'm here all I can think about it getting back "home". Utah finally made its way into my stone cold heart.
I came up thanks to my cousins in North Carolina. I think they are the bee's knees. Jane and Stu are some pretty special/amazing people and one would be a better person for knowing them. Yes, I'm better for knowing them.
My grandmothers funeral was so nice. All her friends were there and the feeling was of joy and celebration of a life well lived. Stories of her life, adventures and addicting personality were shared by those who knew her best. If I am so lucky and blessed I hope to have the kind of friends she had. I hope people talk of me the way they talked of her. Her life gave me many reasons and encouragement to be a better person and live life with laughter!
Thanks Janie an Stu, thanks Mom and Dad and Thank you Heavenly Father for the blessing in my life.
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

1 comments:
yah, utah has kind of a place in my heart now too, even though i didn't think it ever would either... glad you got to go! lucky! i need to get up there soon, nobody but my mom has even met abby! oh and you need to update my new blog on your sidebar, you still have my old one. you can keep it there if you like, but add our new one on too!:)
Post a Comment