10.22.2009

My Time of Year, Baby!




Its that time of year!!!!!!
Get your pumpkins out and start making faces!!
Yes Cailyn was with us but I didn't take a picture of her playing with the pumpkin slime or putting her head in the pumpkin because we didn't do any of those things.
Halloween is about me. Its my holiday. I got Cailyn a chicken costume so she's good.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........Halloween!



4 comments:

Anna said...

How fun! I can't wait to carve ours!

Ian and Beth Leach said...

I think I won't be able to really appreciate holidays until we have kids because it's just so much more fun with their excitement. Except Christmas I'll always go nuts over that one. Good for you being a Halloween girl though. It's a fun holiday too.

Anonymous said...

ummmm yeah I might kill you for posting that picture!

Anonymous said...

sadieandlife.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading sadieandlife.blogspot.com every day.
payday loans ontario
bad credit loans