9.25.2009

I Think I'll Stay an After

Corey was workin the camera like owned it.


Watching Corey make fun of me was pretty funny!

"Work it! Work it Baby!", says Corey.

So here they are, the AFTER shots I had Corey take this morning. I'm really happy where I am and feel so much better overall. I still have to workout regularly and eat right. They are life changes I had to make. So my current stats are as follows:
size: 10
weight: 159
height: 5'10''
Amen to that! Good luck to you if you are on the same journey!! You can do it!





7 comments:

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Sadie-
YOu look great! When I read your blog a few days ago, it inspired me! I need to get in shape! If you can, certainly I can... right? How do you keep the motivation???

Tyler 2nd RS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

how'd you do it again? i need to lose about 20 lbs. I don't think i'll every look as great as you do though.

Anna said...

Sadie!!! You look awesome and I'm so proud of you. That's hard work! And those $100 jeans make you look even better!

Unknown said...

you really look great!

Alaska Massey said...

Sadie, you look beautiful. I am so happy for you. I'm hoping I can start exercising again soon too. Seriously, amazing!

Asherbie said...

An inspiration to us all to be better. Thanks girl.