Can't you just see it in the big lights now?? I'm sure they will change her name to sound more famous but she'll always be our little Cailyn Jade.
I was able to catch her in the act before she got stage fright. She likes to stand on the bed or couch and belt out these lovely tunes. She doesn't like to share the stage with silly things like pillows so thats why the bed is bare. Such talent in such a small package!

3 comments:
how precious! Do you know a lady named Donna McCarrey. She was roommates with your mom at BYU before your parents got married. She's also friends with the Wrights up here. She's in my ward. She was just over here being my visiting teacher. She remembers you, and said to tell you 'hi'.
hahaha oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I cant wait to see you guys....in like less then a week!!! bahh that is so exctiting!!!
Love it! American Idol here she comes!
Post a Comment