7.08.2009

Are You Smarter Then a Gardner?

What type of tomato is this?
What is this?

This is obvious, its where I sun bathe. Be jealous.


And these?

How bout this?

Can you guess what this will be?

This one is a hard one, but can you guess what this is?

Intentional or Accident?

This one is just an eye pleaser. Keep going, your doing great!

This is a total give-a-way! You better get this one!


Yes, its a boot. But what is inside


And this little pretty? Do you know what she is


Now, this is my pride and joy so you best get this one!

Is that a butterfly I see? Oh it is!!!!

I thought I would give you a second looksy.
So if you can guess them all you get a bit high five from me! Maybe something even better then a high five but only maybe. Economy is rough you know! All these things have one thing in common (maybe more but I'm going to get too deep)! They are all signs of SUMMER! If I could take a picture of the heat I would but I'm working with a dingy FujiFilm FinePix point and shoot camera for dummies. Don't judge.

0 comments: