Corey is such a good dad!!! He had to go back to work yesterday. Only this time he had to go to Greeley Colorado for classes. He's going to a new rig out in Vernal Utah, but the rig is still being build in Sterling Colorado. Its about an hour from Greeley. So a week of classes and then two crews will head home for a week off and two crews will stay and work on the rig in Sterling. We are REALLY hoping that he stays. That would put him back on his normal rotation and life would continue like it should. Otherwise we would be back to NO holidays home. So we'll see. Either way though, we are more then grateful that he has a job.
Cailyn just got her third tooth! Its kind of nice that she's getting teeth but they are coming in all at once and she's becoming a monster. I know my sweet little girl is in there somewhere but right now even she's scared of herself.
I have 15lbs to go till I reach my weight goal!! I'm pretty happy and really surprised! I didn't think I could or would do it. But I am doing it and I am really proud of myself! Hopefully we'll be getting another bun in the oven come Fall!!! Corey still needs some convincing so any phone calls to him or just little comments would be great! Ah Ha, just kidding Babe!!! Love YOU!!!!
You can leave comments here and I'll pass them along!!
So thats what we've been up too! Hope you all have a great week and better weather!

3 comments:
You are SO skinny!!! Way to go girl. I'm so jealous. Married life has been VERY good to me. 30 extra lbs. good. Yikes! I know! I should follow your other blog so that I can get motivated.
P.S. Corey, knock that woman up already. Do your job!
Sounds like there has been some crazy weather in Mona!
I didn't know you wanted to get preggers again!
Corey would rather not get a call from me! Just give her what she wants okay Corey!! Besides... only children are always a little weird (no offense to any "only" children reading this). Way to go on the weight loss thing. I need to take your lead and lose a few myself! YOu're awesome!
Post a Comment