4.17.2009

Love Bug

This is one of two love bugs in my life. I liked her jammies so much I just left her in them all day and did her hair to make it look like she was dressed. I'm so tricky.

I posted a picture of myself on my other blog.
Corey got word today that he will in fact be staying two weeks! I should be sad and I am but way happy too!! This means he'll be back on his normal rotation! Yip Yip Yippy!! Mom-Dad, You may be hearing from me A TON in the next 10 days. Deal with it. Anyone else feel like calling me or stopping by please please do! I tend to get pretty lonely/bored/kooky when Corey is gone for longer then a week. Huh, Huh.

3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

We can entertain you on Thursday the 23rd to may 3rd. Glad he will be on normal rotation. See you soon. Those PJ's are cute! We stay in our pj's 5 out of 7 day a week.

Unknown said...

Hey if i had another car i totally would! hopefully soon we'll get another car... i hear ya though, it can get pretty boring with just you and a baby, as fun and adorable as they are. good luck with that. you're always welcome to come up to draper:)

Momza said...

Cailynn is adorabel as always! How do you stand it? She is so cute, I don't think I could let her sleep!
lol
WIsh you were here in CO with Corey so we could all gush over your sweet baby and you!