I guess nap time was over. She's into power naps these days. 20-30min Max. I usually find her playing and talking to herself. I on the other hand am getting really good at getting everything I need to get done in like 1/2 the time. Showers take like 3 min. Dishes take like 7 min. I'll take 20min to weed out an area of the yard then run back in to see if she's screaming to get out of her crib. Life is good here!!

3 comments:
LOL! Dontcha love being "ON" all day?!
And it gets better the older they get--I'm always waitin for the phone to ring and a kid's voice on the other end, "Mom,--will you, --did you, --can you?"
Ahh the joys of motherhood.
Hey I guess she learned that naps were unnecessary from you!! I guess you should have taken more naps like I told you to. Ok so that doesn't have anything to do with it but it's a funny thought. She is just too cute! I loved it when she got on all fours and then tried to lift herself up then looked at you like she was saying what are you waiting for. I love it! Miss you guys! Hopefully when her teeth break through she will take longer naps especially since you need to get outside more. Hey can I suggest a baby monitor--then you wont have to keep running in and out!
Oh my goodness!!!! Could she be any cuter!?!? She's just getting more and more mobile. She'll be running around causing trouble in no time.
Post a Comment