She did it! She's still a bit wobbly and she still does her army crawl but once in awhile she'll crawl! Its so bitter sweet! Before I know it she'll be walking and then the real game begins! Cailyn is fearless and wants to know about everything! As do all babies, I get that. Its funny though, I used to love my tile floors and now I just see accidents! Oh why didn't we get laminate hardwood!? We'll also be doing some deck work this next week. If you have ever been to our house, you would have noticed that our deck is not baby/kid friendly. So we are fixing that by putting lattice around the bottom part of the railing so NOTHING can fall off it. So smart. Its just one thing we can do to prevent a few of the falls and scape's she'll most likely get. Right of passage thing for kids I guess.
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

2 comments:
bahhh she is crawling and she is so flipping cute!!!!
I love her little shirt. Walking is overrated! That is awesome. She is super cute, and sweet. Don't worry, you will love your tile floors eventually. We love ours. Our whole house is tile except the bedrooms.
Post a Comment