
Coreys new love in life. His shop. This is only half of it too! His man world. His spa. His sanctuary. I'll never see my hubby again when its finished. Good thing it will take a long time to get done!!!!!

I know, you're thinking how redneck I have become. I just see comfort. I see snuggles while the sunsets. I see afternoon naps. I see lemonade and burgers. If this is redneck, I'm guilty as charged.

This isn't redneck!! This is awesome! I have four new planter boxes via my super wonderful hubby whom I'll never see again in a few months. (the shop) But before he disappears into CarHeaven he made me these after much begging.

Now all it has to do is stop snowing, freezing and being dumb weather so I can start planting! My starts are getting pretty big and I'm worried they will outgrow their little plant cribs before too long!
Other then this, we are doing great! Summer is on its way, so they say. Corey is still working and we are pretty humbled! What a blessing! Made my planter boxes possible along with the pesky shop. I may get a tad bitter the closer it gets to being done. Just sayin.
2 comments:
I want your life.
Country-livin' at its' finest.
Can I come visit you when your garden is ready to be eaten? I just LOVE homegrown tomatoes!
I. cant. BELIEVE. there is furniture on your deck. Please tell me it's not true. Ok it's outta my system and it's all I'm gonna say on the matter. The yard is looking really great! I can't wait to see how the planter boxes look when they are finished. And about the shed--you just let him know that if he disappears then he can make his own dinners! HA That'll show him! Just kidding--well kind of--Love you!
Post a Comment