2.19.2009

Oh How We Have Missed the Warm Sun!

Oh my, oh my. I have such a good looking family. It was so nice today that we got to hang out OUTSIDE! Talk about needing some sun! I'm pretty sure we all have a vitamin D deficiency! Don't most people after the winter months? Not that we are turning yellow or anything but having the sun on my face and in a tee shirt was awesome! Its supposed be in the single digits tonight. Spring is so close, I can feel it!
I'm not sure why I love this picture so much. Is it the almost cross eyed baby cakes? Is it the smile to one side? Or fact that she really could be doing anything with her chubby face and I would melt. Yummy enough to eat. Or keep around till she's 18.


I love this video! Her hair is such a mess, she's eating her little star puffs and says dada on command!

Today while we were outside I took this little gem! I wanted her to say dada but better yet, she just looked at him! Its nice to know the few words she knows actually have meaning. And by few I mean like 3. Dada, Mamamamamamamamamamamamama and NANANANANA (NO No No No No). I think she is developing just great! My lil smarty pants!

As for crawling, its a no go. Rolling is her cup tea. And she's really good at it. Fast too. She can get to where she needs to be in about 2 seconds, sit back up and go to town on whatever she rolled too. I measured her today with my sewing tape and she was about 33in. long. To me thats really long. For a 9 month old? Almost 9 month old, on the 29th of this month. Oh wait, there is no 29th of this month. OH good, she'll stay 8 months for another month!!! Yah for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

33 in IS really long! i remember when andrew was like 8 months old he was out of his infant seat because it only went to 29 in long and he was 28.5. thats cute she is learning words!! and yah today was soo nice to be able to go outside!! we went on a walk and it just makes my day to have some sunshine! i feel like im going to appreciate spring and summer more than ever this year!

Momza said...

Is it still sunny there? It was around 70o here yesterday in the Springs!! LOVE IT!
And your baby girl looks like alot of fun!