2.02.2009

And She "Steels" the Game!

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!! For one day out of the whole year, I act like a football fan. I really NEVER watch football, I don't cheer for any teams and I really the sport is quite boring. But every year I find the strength and watch the Super Bowl. Why you may ask? The commercials, DUH!!! They are so worth the 4 hours of men in spandex hitting one another, falling all over one another, dog piling and sweat. If for no other reason, the 30 sec. breaks between all the madness is worth it for me. Lisa and Carissa came down to join me. They even acted like they got into it. Such good sports. Cailyn loved the time she got to spend with Lisa sucking on her phone. Every time the girls got too excited and started cheering to loud Cailyn would start crying!! It was too funny!
Getting into the field kick or goal kick....whatever kick it was.

This is just about how we all looked the whole time. I think Lisa actually fell asleep at one point. I had made pico de gallo, guac and 7 layer dip for our party. It was super cool. Pretty yummy too. All in all it was a nice day! Go Steelers from Arizona!! Just kidding!! I know they are from the Pits!



This was from a few days ago when Cailyn was just a talkin and I thought I was pretty cute. Plus Tessa asked for a video. Yes Mom, this is a video so push the play button. Its not a picture!

I hope everyone else enjoyed the day of sports and funny commercials!!

3 comments:

K said...

I watched the Superbowl too, mostly for the commercials. My favorite one was in the beginning. The one with Conan O'Brien agreeing to do the commercial if it only showed in Sweden. Funny!

Tessa's Blog said...

Thank you for the pics and the video--you really are the best. I am glad you enjoyed the superbowl--I just watch the commercials on youtube and call it good. I did catch the hour long Office afterward and that was pretty funny. Well I am off to the PO have a great day--love you!

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Such a doll face....love the pic of Cailyn and Lisa. I think they look alike!