1.03.2009

Oh Aunt Tessa.....


Cailyn got a bath from Tessa and this is what I came into find. Too cute for words, unless you compare it with the following.




















Earlier Tessa was keeping Cailyn occupied while to did my two miles and this is what I came out to find. I guess Tessa thought Cailyn was cold? Or just the thought of Cailyn wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket was too much of a temptation and just had to do it. Either way, its pretty funny and dang cute! Oh the things Tessa and Lisa do to this little girl!!! Tessa is here for about a week before she leaves for New York City. I know, crazy and what is she thinking...yadda yadda yadda...She has heard it all. Lisa is also here for the weekend so Cailyn is getting a double whammy of AUNTIES this weekend!!! Oh yeah, Corey is at work. Mr. Lucky. Hope you enjoy the pictures and also the family pictures from earlier. They were taken in Alaska by Eric Massey, a family friend. Hope everyone is having a super start to the new year!!!





3 comments:

K said...

Ummmm, so cute! I can't decide which I like better - the mohawk in the bath tub or the blanket eskimo! In the bath pictures, I think Cailyn looks a lot like Corey.

The Dorman Family said...

I love your photos. I would want Tessa a nd Lisa as my Aunts for sure! I can only imagine the love they pour out. Your daughter, I know Ive said this before, is just YUMMY! I just wouldnt ever put her down and we would be best friends, whether she wanted to or not.

Miles and Bex said...

My kids are already missing their Aunts!!! We had fun seeing you!