
Merry Christmas from the LAST FRONTIER!!! We made it! The flight was alright and the drive home was beautiful! This was taken from the Turnagain Arm just south of Anchorage. This is the Cook Inlet. It is a moving tide so don't be fooled by the ice. It was about 0 degrees when we took this picture and only about 4pm. Haha. That was a little weird for Corey. We are in Sterling now and just waiting for the other kids to wake up. I'm sure it will be awhile! We already miss Mona but are so grateful to be here!! I'll post more later!! We already have lots of pictures!!! Merry Christmas and We love you!~Sadie and Corey and Cailyn

2 comments:
I love the pictures of you two. Such a beautiful landscape. And um, can I just say that YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Keep it up, girl. I miss you! Merry Christmas!
You are sooo lucky! It looks beautiful, as always! I was missing it until you said it was 0, no thank you! I knew there was a reason we moved to Texas!
Post a Comment