11.06.2008

Happy Little Girl

She is so goofy sometimes!! I wonder where she gets that....

My happy little lady!


My table is covered in boy themed flannel! My good friend is having a boy in about 20 weeks and I am sending her some homemade burp rags, blanket and car seat blanket. I wanted to get it all done this week so I can focus on Christmas stuff for the next few weeks. I am making almost all gifts this year! I think it will fun and save some money! Plus, I will be too busy sewing to think about going shopping! Silly plan I know I but along with training my head how think about food, I'm also training my brain how to think about money. Bad habits die so hard. Its all worth it though in the long run. I keep telling myself I need to save money now so when I get skinny I can go clothes shopping!




Cailyn is just over 5 months old. I wish I had more to report but I can't think of too much! She can almost sit up by herself. She is still rolling over like a tank. She isn't showing much interest in ever learning to crawl. In fact when we get her into position, she gets kinda mad and real confused looking. Then buckles and does a face plant into the blanket. That makes her REAL mad. No worries though, 99% of the time one of us catches her before the face plant.




This is my little talker! I tried to sneak up on her because she is more talkative when the camera isn't around! I love to listen to her go on and on! She sometimes wakes up at like 6am and starts this talking thing and even though I can't totally sleep through it, its relaxing enough that I can lay there and just take it in. She is so happy when she wakes up that it makes me happy to get up!! Kids do the darndest things to us!

3 comments:

K said...

I just can't get over how cute Cailyn is!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness that video is so cute! It for real made me want to jump in my car and come to mona but then I looked at the time and nope that is just not going to happen! I miss you guys and cant wait to come and see you very very soon!

Unknown said...

Cailyn is sooooo cute!!! She's growing fast too huh?! I think she's going to be a good singer too huh?! She sounds like she can project lots of noises.. hehehe... I hope you're doing well!!