10.05.2008

Just to Explain Myself!

So I have been thinking lately that I want to be some sort of home making wonder woman and create the next must have! I have no idea how or what that will be but I'm am pretty determined to figure something out! I see all these stay at home moms making things like binky clips and selling them for $9!!! Or nifty car seat/stroller blankets/covers and everyone seems to want one! 3 of my neighbors make and sell baby head bands and clips. I can't imagine such a demand for it all but they all seem to enjoy themselves and laughing all the way to the bank. I want to laugh! I want to go to the bank! I want to have my own at home business and be rich!!! So take my poll, be honest, and tell me if my dreams fall in the "pipe dream" category or if you think I should pursue this little obsession of mine. Corey already thinks I am a crazed blogger but the truth is I AM!! I spend a lot of Cailyns naps looking at other blogs and trying to figure out why they are so successful. So this is the end of my little explanation....

3 comments:

Tessa's Blog said...

Hey Sadie nothing wrong with being a discoverer of new things that everyone would want. A lot of it is just thinking of something you wish you had--anyway you know this already. I think it's a great project. Maybe something you can do with the sewing machine--I will keep my mind open.

DKSBrayton said...

It's a great goal. Do some discovering!

Momza said...

Hi Sadie!
From personal experience, I will say it is so fun to do something you love! Make sure that THAT is the key motivator--not the money--as odd as that sounds--the money will come if you're doing what you love, and if it doesn't come as quickly, you're still having fun!
You can do it!