10.22.2008

I think I am morphing...

I have been tagged by Anna Cash and now I have to tell you all five weird things about ME. I'm pretty sure there are more but I hide them away for the sake of keeping friends.

1. Since I started reading the Seriously, So Blessed blog I have come to realize that I am becoming that annoying Utah mother/wife/woman/girl/ect. I thought it could never happen to me. Although, in my defence, being self absorbed was never really my thing. I do though post way to many pictures of my way too cute baby and I'm always telling you how much I love my husband and how great he is. You know what? I don't care!! I do have a good life and I don't mind blogging about it!

2. I love blogging. No, I mean I really love blogging. I think about what I can blog about next or I sit around hoping something funny or exciting will happen so I can blog about it! I spend endless amounts of time taking the same picture over and over until I get the perfect smile or face out of Cailyn. I'm pretty sure I'll give myself cancer if I don't get help soon.

3. I really don't like going to movie theaters. I'm not sure what the hype is all about. You pay $8 dollars to sit with a bunch of people you don't know, in really uncomfortable seats, paying $5 for really salty, eat the skin of your lips, popcorn, in a dark room, so dark you end up stepping on those people you don't know just to get the bathroom, you can't pause the movie so you have to ask what you missed only to have one of the people you don't know tell you to shut up when if you just wait 6 months you can rent it for $2.50 and watch in the comfort of your own home. I'm pretty sure that's one of the best run on's I've ever created but its all true.

4. I really like to make things. Anythings. House things. Sewn things. Food things. Baby things. It really doesn't matter. I like to make my house look better with all these things too. I'll go to a garage sale and pick up what looks like ugly things and spray paint them until they are pretty. My next project is getting an old wood table, hopefully its long, cutting the end off, sanding it down, staining it a really dark brown/red and attaching it to the wall in my office and using it as a desk. I don't have the table yet or the stain but its all locked up in my little brain for when the day comes.

5. Black and white. I really like that. I even like to add a little bit of brown. Pictures and home decor. I really like how black and the right browns look together. I usually go a little off white though. I hate to say it and don't take me wrong but I feel like I just described our Presidential Candidates. Huh. Anyway, I like to decorate in these colors and also throw in a little country/shabby chic/antique/modern look. Makes things interesting!

So now I'm going to tag Becky, Krystal, Patty, Ashley and Lisa....good luck girls!

4 comments:

Sam & Paty said...

hah! There are so many weird things about me that I don't think that 5 bullets will do... hahahah... Anyway, I have to study for a test but I'll write my weirdness up over the weekend. BTW, I liked what you wrote! I didn't know you were a hands on girl. I love sanding and staining stuffs... My favorite place to shop now is DI.... hehehe... We were needing some shelfs in our kitchen so I got one from DI and made it look kind of cute... Kind of because since it was my first projetct it doesn't look all that great... Anyway, I hope you're doing well.

Tessa's Blog said...

Don't worry Sadie those are all pretty normal things--well except the movie theater--I love going. Now to make your experience better next time just take your own darn popcorn, go to the bathroom right before you go in, and just don't pay attention to the other people! There you go all fixed ;)

Anonymous said...

Love to know those five things about you. There is one thing common between us that we both like to watch movies by sitting at home.

Sam & Paty said...

I wrote the five thingys... Don't laugh too hard ok? hehehe