
Yeah, I don't know!! She was just being so DARN cute...and like her grandma Hansen, she sometimes closes her eyes in pictures!

There she is! I put her in he Bumbo when Icook or clean the kitchen so she can watch me and hopefully learn how to cook and clean. I'm thinking by the time she is like oh, 18 months she'll be cleaning my house for me. Ok, JUST KIDDING!

Big smile! I love, love, love her smiles!

I was trying to capture her hair in this picture...She looked like those trolls from the early 90's.

Oh yeah, theres the hair! I Love this Girl!
3 comments:
man, your little girl is so so so cute! I need to come see her...and you!
Sadie!! She is so darn cute! I wouldn't get any housework done cuz I'd just stare at her all day, afraid I'd miss something!
Love the pics!
So cute! And you've been tagged. Check my blog for details. Love you!
Post a Comment