10.23.2008

At it Again

Its a really pink and black flower bag! I made it myself this morning. I got the idea at the little fabric shop in Nephi and went ahead and bought the pattern and some cute fabric. I'm thinking Christmas presents. I already know what special little girl is getting this one!!! I hope she likes it! It would make a really good scripture bag or even like an over night tote! All equiped with two pockets!!
Pretty good for a first timer! I only had to unstitch 3 times!!! I even followed/read all the instructions! Yeah for me!

5 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

wow Sadie! You are quite the little sewer! That's really cute! Are you guys hanging around Utah for Thanksgiving?

Momza said...

Hi Sadie! What a fun bag! Great job!

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Sadie I love it! MOM

Anna said...

cute cute cute! We are both morphing into Utahn's. Scarey!

K said...

Sadie - I'm SUPER impressed with your bag! You got serious skills!