Cailyn is 2 months old!! I would love to post a picture but either blogger or my internet will not allow it! Cailyn is doing so well!! She is 24.5 inch. long and 11lbs. 8 oz. She's a wopper! She is really growing and changing everyday! She hates to be on her tummy but loves to lay on the floor and play with you. As long as she is looking at someone or something she is a way happy little girl. I have to catch myself sometimes because I always want to hold her and I am seeing how its not a great thing to get her used too. I have to really force myself from not picking her up when she fusses. Instead I talk to her from across the room or sing along to the radio so she knows I'm not far. That seems to work for a while. She's really good at telling me she's hungry or just wants attention! The little "o" shaped mouth means "feed me!" and the big "O" is "talk to me!". Or binky. And she adds a little grunt with the hungry "o". We just love so much and enjoy every minute with her. I feel really lucky that I can stay home with her and watch her grow. Corey isn't so lucky so I send him lots of pictures on his cell phone. I'm not sure if he likes the cell phone bill at the end of the month or if its all worth it! I do love my Corey and love that he is such a perfect dad and husband. I will keep trying to put a picture of Cailyn on here. Wish me luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment