Corey loves to make things beautiful. We had a really ugly yard when we moved here but now its a fully landscaped yard! He has put so much care and effort into making our yard and house a home. We love to sit out on the deck and look at all his hard work! Trees, bushes, grass and flowers where weeds used to take over. I love how our yard looks (although this is a picture from a few weeks ago and the brown is now green), and I love my husband for making it so beautiful. Happy Fathers Day to Corey!
And Happy Fathers Day to my own dad who is just as wonderful! He too put forth all his energy to making a family and home for us Hansen Kids! Thanks Dad! To all the other great Fathers out there; Miles, Grandpa Hecker and Grandpa Benson, I love you and hope you know just how great you are!

3 comments:
I'm sure glad you've got a good man taking care of you and your little one. She sure is precious. How is mommy feeling? Love you lots!
She is so beautiful! Congrats! I still have a baby gift for you since I didn’t make it to your shower. I guess I'd better get it in the mail!
This is your mom's cousin, Chip Burden, Ireally like the picture of your yard. Look's like farm or cattle country?
Post a Comment