6.08.2008

First outfit!





Well I tryed twice to get the first two positioned right but I guess it wont work. Anyway, you get the idea! Cailyn is growing so fast!! She finally fit into an outfit!!! Thanks Aunt Angie!!! I tryed to play photographer but it didn't work so well. I think alot has to do with the 100 year old digital camera we have. It doesn't give you too many options. But she's beautiful anyway! She is doing really well and so is mom. We can't wait for dad to get home and for some nice weather to come back our way so we can go outside!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed with the absolute beauty of this baby! I couldn't have done better myself. Cute outfit too, heh heh. I can't wait to see her. Give her a big kiss for me, and here's one for you too xxxxx

Aunt Angie

Miles and Bex said...

She is definetly a keeper! How cute! We can not wait to meet her.

Momza said...

Sadie
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!
Enjoy every minute--they grow so fast!

Hugs and kisses your way!