To all the mothers out there and most of all to the mothers in my life! I am grateful for my own mom who countinues to teach me everyday. You really are the greatest, mom!!! Thanks for being a strong example of not only a mother but a wife and friend. Happy Mothers Day to my "mother in law", Sandy Benson. She is so strong and loving that I pray I can raise my kids as well as she raised my dear husband. Also to Becky, my sister in law, who is one amazing mother to my neices's and nephew and a wonderful wife to my brother. There are so many other woman in my life who deserve the title and reconition of this day! My aunts, sisters and life long friends who are in fact the greatest women in the world! Thank you and I love you!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!!
1 comments:
oh sadie! i can't believe you're having a baby! WEll I can, but it's just that "someone I've known for a long time is having a baby for the first time" way of thinking! Good luck!
Post a Comment