This isn't the first time I have woken up to Katelyns hickups but this morning was for sure the best! I woke up at about 5am to the perfect rhythm of her hickups. She was still asleep I'm sure since she wasn't moving otherwise. I got up to see if me moving would help her get rid of them so I could get a few more hours of sleep. No luck. But I was tired enough to just go back to bed. So asleep we both were again with the timely jump of her hickups. At about 8am I woke up again but to hickups and tons of movement! I just watched as she woke up as happy as could be. The hickups went away shortly after her morning performance. I guess me moving doesn't help as much as her just doing it herself. Maybe she tryed standing on her head, scaring herself or someother type of flip rutine. All in all it was pretty fun! 7 more weeks to go but I'm not going to be sad if she comes in 6 weeks. Thats just fine with me!
1 comments:
Addi always had the hiccups all the time! I loved it. It provided many hours of entertainment. I am so excited to be an aunt on the Hansen side finally!!!!!
Post a Comment