I am still here but still have no way to upload pictures! Sorry about that! We are still working really hard on the yard trying to get it somewhat nice before we get snow. We rented a back hoe for 2 days so Corey could level out and move dirt. The 2nd day with the hoe we got some good fill dirt brought in and we filled low spots and such. The next day we went north and picked up some starter trees from Grandma and Grandpa and bought a couple. We took those home and planed them. We finished one whole side of fence and started on the other side. We got about 1/2 done. Hopefully we'll get a start of the deck up (out back) and maybe even play around with the deck in front. Work Work Work! The home owners stuff is just a bunch of work! But thats ok. Work is good. We cant wait to be caught up though! Well this is my update! I'm still working at the diner during the day and the bar/steakhouse on the weekend nights. Corey is still drilling and good thing because Utah is not known for being good or even decent tippers! Shame on UTAH! :) Sorry Becky! Ok well hopefully this finds you all well! OH YEAH! My address is PO Box 632 Mona UTAH 84645. I think someone asked me about it in an email. I dont have the Internet at home so you might as well call me if you need something. You'll get a much faster response!
5 comments:
Hey Sadie,
Thats great that the house is coming along so great. The yard sounds like it's going to be great. I can't wait to see it when I get back to Utah. Thats so funny about your PO Box #--being the same as home. Anyway drop me a line sometime will ya!!! I love you and miss you tonz
well well well that sounds like an adventure. i just picture you working at the diner and steak house like in a movie, like runaway bride or somthing in a quaint little town...hehe come to st george!
I know Utah is so cheap when it comes to tipping. Sorry. But I loved it because I am such a cheap person. I am glad the house is coming along. We can't wait to see you at Christmas but hopefully earlier.
hey, so right at this moment, as I type, I'm in Sandy and thinking about you. Except probably by the time you read this I"ll already be back in Rexburg. I'm here until tomorrow afternoon sometime. (that's Sunday afternoon) i came down for my cousin, Kamilla's, wedding yesterday. but I need your phone number so the next time I'm down I can call you and maybe we can hang out! Is Lisa still around here? PEace
HEIDI
Umm, my parents saw your parents on the airplane but didn't get to talk to them much...what were they down for?
Post a Comment