8.09.2007

Home UPdate

This is just a fast update! We close on the house on Monday but before we can close we had to get carpet and two windows fixed. I really hated the smell of the house and the color so before I am letting them put carpet in I demanded we paint. Well painting 1700 sq.ft in 3 days is no easy thing! We have been painting since yesturday and we are almost done! We also desided that we wanted tile in the kitchen and dinning room so in order for the carpet to lay right next to the tile, we have to lay tile first! Corey is pretty talented but today he took talent to another level! He has never tiled before in his life but you would never know that by how great the diningroom looks! I am so excited and yes, I have been taking pictures and I will post those as soon as we are finished. Well I need to jump in the shower since I am covered in paint!!! I cant wait for everyone to come see our new home!!! It looks so good already and I just cant wait for it to be all done!!!

3 comments:

Mary Grace said...

i will come and see your new house!! dont worry! i'll call ya first :)

Miles and Bex said...

We are so excited for you guys. Cory will have to teach us how to tile. We want to tile our upstairs bathroom.

DKSBrayton said...

How did it go?? Hey, I'm flying through Utah...the 25th and leaving on the 29th.