We are still alive! The move is over and we still love eachother! The new house looks better everyday. I am still talking pictures and as soon as we get internet at the house I'll post them all up. For now I'll just update you! We put up the trim around the doors and base and it looks so much better then we thought it would! We used 1x3 pine boards that are just plane old boards. It gives it a nice rustic look! We also finished the tile flooring with the grout and sealer. Next time Corey is home we'll start the fence and planting trees. We got a really nice wood dresser from Coreys Aunt that also came with 2 bed stands that match. They look really nice! So far so good and I hope it keeps up that way. I start another new job tomorrow at a diner. We'll see how working 2 jobs goes. We also went to the lake and drove through the hills to check out the area. I love it more and more there! Well this is about all for my update!
1 comments:
I am glad you are enjoying it so much!! We can't wait to see your house over Christmas!
Post a Comment