Hello Folks! I figured I better blog something before you thought I was dead. I've been at Home Depot now for 2 weeks and its been ok. Nothing to exciting or glamerous. Not that the man camp was either of those. Jono was right, if you have lower expectations, you rarely get disappointed! SO! For new news, I got a dog!! Ok well a puppy. She's coming up on 14 weeks and still very small! Yeah, so she will always be small because she's a mini. pinscher. She's red and pretty cute! Her name is Mia. She likes to sleep all day and play all night. Let me tell you how this isnt working out! But she is good at playing by herself in the kitchen. I am working pretty hard at getting her potty trained but she's not really that smart. I think its a small dog thing. As soon as I get some pictures of her I'll post those up. Well I need to get ready for work! Happy Early Moms Day to all the moms who read this!!! BYE!
2 comments:
The kids are excited to see pictures of your dog. I am glad things are going well. Keep us updated on plans in December.
haha you and a tiny little dog...thats funny. reminds me of housitting for the Carolls and having that stupid mini wiener dog, daisy. She peed everytime you gave her attention. haha good luck with that. :)
Post a Comment