4.11.2007

Update

I am home again and loving it! I have been getting things ready for summer and cleaning up all the winter stuff. Corey and I went 4-wheeling last Saturday and had a blast! I didn't even crash once!! I think I'm getting a bit better. Now that Corey is back at work I'm filling my time with all the spring cleaning. I wish it was warmer out though! I signed up for Weight Watchers so I can start getting back on the health track! I want to loose about 40-50lbs before Christmas. Cheer me on and don't let me give up!! I am working out with free weights and walking. I want to start swimming again too but I'm so out of shape I need to start small! I really want to get in shape for this summer because Corey and I both love to hike and camp and its much more fun when you can breath! Corey is working out more too. Its a goal for the both of us! What else? I cant really think of anything else to update you all with! Things are really good and I hope the same is true for all of you!

4 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

hey hey! did you see the picture of me and your sister on my blog? sounds like things are going great for ya! Except I never get to visit you when I'm down in Utah. I'll be there this weekend and next week! let me know your shedule!
Heidi

Heidi Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cady said...

Give me an S, give me an A-D-I-E(you get the point, I was cheering you on) I think that is just about my goal as well..... but I need to just do it by exercise, cause I like to eat.... haha..... well I shall type to you later......

Miles and Bex said...

Sadie we should have some kind of contest to loose wait. After the baby comes I want to loose 45 pounds. Miles is doing a weight loss thing with my brother and brother in law. So it would be fun to put some bets out on the table. You better buy your plane ticket now to come up. You know you will want to see the new baby.