Many of you may think I never get time off and you are about 80% correct. I am always at work and its really not to bad. Yes, I have really crappy days and I have okay days. There really hasn't ever been a day that was great. But look at where I work! If the money wasn't so great, I would be out of here like someone just farted under the covers! But I stay and smell the roses. Enough about work! I am really excited about next days off! Corey has classes in Rock Springs so we'll go to that and then hopefully get some camping in. Either that or go back home and plant in his grandparents garden. They have a beautiful garden/yard and they want us to take care of this summer since grandma is in St. George and grandpa will be working on the canal all summer. We'll see if I got any of my moms green thumb! I mostly want to grow herbs and spices and Corey wants the meaty stuff like squash, tomato's, potato's and corn. Its going to be good! Well this is my update and I hope it reaches you all well!
2 comments:
Dude yeah, the attic caught fir of somethin, and then they had to give up on trying to put it out,when i drove past on the highway yesterday I could see it, all nasty and black, so it's not "burned down" as people had announced, but it is pretty badly damaged....last I heard the cause was unknown... I'm glad you are happy, and the fart analogy was super! definitely brought me a few laughs.so are you guys going to come up at all this summer? I need to approve of this man who has stolen your heart, cause that's my job. well this has grown quite long. BYE!
We are in the frozen north. It is freezing up here. They are setting record lows and Utah was setting record highs. So we are adapting. Come visit this summer!!!!!!! I need entertainment.
Post a Comment