11.28.2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US!


Look what I got!!! Ok so its really for Corey and I but since he is home riding it right now and I'm still at work only dreaming of riding it, I get to claim it as my own! Yeah, you could say he loves me! And Honda's! I love this man! He was so excited to tell me about it! He called me just as he was leaving the Honda Shop and just as it started to snow.
We dont have any new plans for the future except to keep being in love and getting to know eachother. I'll try and keep you all posted but I cant make any promises! Life is moving so fast its just about NUTS! I think I kinda like it though! If you think about something to long you come up with too many reasons to not do things. Life is one big chance no matter how long you think about it! I am just so grateful for Corey and I know he's in my life for a special reason. Ok kids, I love you all and Krystal, I will call!!! I am so sorry Girl! I STILL LOVE YOU!
CHOW!

2 comments:

Mary Grace said...

you crazy. you are totally marrying this kid. you bought a freaking 4 wheeler. wow. good luck with that :) haha love you

Miles and Bex said...

Looks like fun Sadie! Do family members get to play with the 4 wheeler too? The kids can't wait to see you again.