GUESS WHAT??? Things are really good! Life is going and and its going really well! Work is becoming more of a career and home life is sweet. I am seriously dating and he is wonderful! His name is Corey Cunningham and he is from Utah. We spend about every minute together when we are both home but have to enjoy the time we see one another at work. He is a driller on rig 19 for Ensign US Drilling. He is 23, tall, handsom, dark and almost perfect. The big M word has come up but we are just talking right now and becoming best friends. I love his guts as Ashley would say! So I'm sorry for not updating for so long but I find that I only order clothes and useless things when I get on these things so maybe if I start blogging more regularly I wont spend as much money! What an idea! Ok kids and friends, I love you all and hope that this helped curb your curiosity with my where-abouts and how-abouts. I'm alive, well, happy and still the same ol Sadie!
4 comments:
yahoo for you!!!!!
YAY! sounds like you are doing awesome I love it!
PS you totally stole my quote :)
Excuse ME??!! Utah? What part and does he like Alaska? hehe
love you
Post a Comment