Now that I'm in Utah, I realized that I really dont have any friends here except my brothers family. This made me really sad at first. On Sunday I was able to visit with a good friend from my mission who doesnt even live here! He was in town visiting family and friends and he had one night left on his trip and we spent it walking around Temple Square and chatting about the mission and life. It made me think a little harder about who I am and what I want out of life. I realized that you dont always need to be around friends because the best ones are always with you. They are the ones that keep you posted on there life even if its really boring, stressful, exciting, busy and otherwise. Your friends are your family that you talk to on the phone to tell about how you just lost 5 lbs. . My best friends are those that I hardly ever see and guess because the time we are together are the times I remember most. Being in Utah is another adventure that I really cant wait to see the end of. Its like one of those movies that you CANT predict the ending too! I'm sure some people can tell me whats going to happen but I can honestly say I dont talk to those people anymore. I miss my friends dearly but I know I am closer to them then I think. PS. I did loose 5 lbs this week!!! Weight Watchers is the best! Ieven went to the gym today with my sister-in-law and got the coolest workout ever! I cant wait for my bike to get here!! Fall here is so nice and I take all the bikerides up the cannon as I want! Its true, I want to be that skinny girl that boys notice. What can I say? I'm tired of being dateless! MAWHA!!! So this is me and I'm still working on those pictures!
1 comments:
This kinda makes me think of my own friends, and who should still be in the category since H.S. ended. I guess the ones you are supposed to have are the ones that know what's going on in your life. I'm excited for your weight watchers! I Can't stay commited to something like that. AND, I dont think there is anythign wrong with wanting to be that 'skinny girl', cause i do too, hehe. I'm glad you are enjoying it there with your fam.
Post a Comment