8.06.2006

3000 miles later....



On Wednesday I will be leaving for Utah. I finally made up my mind or rather circumstances came together to make it possable for me to leave. I dont know yet how its all going to work or what I'm going to do if things dont work but I know that oppertunity has opened a few doors and I pray that this is infact what I am to do. I'll leave early Wednesday and try to make it to Whitehorse Yuckon that night. From there I'll drive as long as I can to the next stop. I want to stop in Calgary to attend the temple and maybe at Edmonton to see the mall. I'm thinking I'm way to scared to really go shopping alone in a mall the size of my home town so I may just drive by and take a picture! I am scared but I think I can do this! I'll live with my brother for a bit and then either move in with my sister or a friend. Lisa will be going into the MTC the following Wednesday so I'll be able to see my whole family! All but Nels I guess. Its weird to know that I wont be here after a few days. I will miss home but I think being on my own again will be really good for me. I cant wait to start school again and be around people my own age again. I will be able to see my friends from my mission and that is so exciting to me! Plus, I'll be 8 hours away from my missoin!!!! Well, this is all from me and I'll be writing from Utah in about a week!

1 comments:

Cady said...

I hope you remember to get that case of rockstar juiced. And you better know that I will be emailing, or keeping in touch in some way or another. You have become one of my best friends this summer, I hope you know that you will be missed. GOOD LUCK on your trip, don't forget the mirror trick, when you are lonely driving :)