
Life really is short so I'm going to make the best of it. I'm going to work and play this summer and no matter what, I'm going to have fun. Being 23 is strange in the sence that I really do need to "grow UP" and become something other then an eternal RM but in the same respect I'm still young enough to play and waste a little time doing it. Its a balance that must not be taken to serious or you'll miss the next marker in the race of life. My race thought is a nice brisk walk with the occasional paddle across the lake of memories and experiences. As deep and serious as I may be trying to be, I'm really just trying to make this first Blog a meaningful one. One that I will remember years to come, like a scar that everyone can see and will always ask, "where did you get that beast of a scar?". So in short, if you wonder what Sadie is doing this summer or with the rest of her life, I say "Maybe you should pray about it. See how you feel and then let me know." I will take any and all comments and suggestions into account. Like a dog, I'm going to try and leave my mark everywhere I go so that I will be able to find my way home when this race is over.

0 comments:
Post a Comment