
Could life be anymore confussing? I don't think so. But at least I'm still having fun!!! It looks like I may be staying in my home land longer then expected. I am going to MOST LIKELY move to Anchorage this month and start working there. Things here are just not what they said they would be and I really need a change. I'm looking foward to being able to take institute classes, going to the temple regularly and being in a real singles ward. I guess its just what I wanted in Salt Lake City with out the salt. But stay posted since I can change at any moment!! I'm not flakey, Just really, really undesided. It doesnt help that I publish every new idea I have instead of just sitting on it for a week and seeing what happens. WHAT CAN ONE DO? Not much said I. Well thats all for now in the world of ME.

0 comments:
Post a Comment